What Makes Mediation Our Best Option?
Mediation supports your desire to resolve family conflicts without going to court. We provide:
- Mediation for Better Divorces – for all kinds of families and agreements, including:
- Comprehensive Divorce Agreements
- Limited Scope Parenting Plans
- Spousal support, if needed
- “Gray Divorce” for spouses who are approaching or in retirement
- “Gay Divorce” for those with LGBTQ issues
- Mediation of other complicated relationships, including: Elder Care / Adult Family
- Conflict Coaching – when the other party won’t mediate
What Should We Expect?
At the free consultation, please bring your questions. You will receive Georgia Daniels’ booklet, “Creating a Soft Landing with Divorce Mediation”, which explains each step along the way to your completed agreement. Her “Roadmap” provides additional support by outlining key decision points as we collaboratively build your knowledge, confidence, and agreement.
How is Georgia Daniels Different from Other Mediators?
Georgia has mediated with hundreds of families since opening her office in Pasadena in 2006. She is a retired teacher as well as a retired lawyer. She listens carefully and gently “teaches” clients how to reach agreements that meet the specific concerns of each family.
Georgia Daniels has earned the status of a Certified Advanced Practitioner with the Academy of Professional Family Mediators, which requires that she meet high ethical standards and engage in continuing education. Georgia chooses to keep her fees in the “affordable” range to better serve middle-income families.
Georgia is also a Legal Document Assistant who can prepare your court documents for your signature, so that you never need to go to court. Please see the page on “Document Preparation” for more information. Georgia is not a member of the California Bar.