- Online Divorce Mediation includes :
- Mediation of Divorces with Parenting Plans and Spousal Support
- Limited Scope Mediations
- Divorce Mediation for couples near or in retirement
- LGBT divorces
- Mediation of complicated family issues online, including Elder Care and Adult Family matters
- Conflict Coaching – the high road when the other(s) won’t mediate
What To Expect:
Conflict may seem overwhelming at first, but I listen carefully and will show you how to build your knowledge and confidence on the way to your agreement. My booklet “Creating a Soft Landing with Mediation” is yours with the free consultation. The optional “Roadmap” explains how your mediation is likely to unfold, step-by-step. I am dedicated to helping you to manage the financial expense and emotional costs of your divorce or other family conflict.
What Makes Georgia Daniels, J.D., Mediator Your Best Choice?
Since 2006, I (Georgia), have mediated with hundreds of families. I have the experience needed to accompany you on your journey to an agreement that meets your family’s needs.
As a Certified Advanced Practitioner with the Academy of Professional Family Mediators, I have the experience and training needed to serve as your divorce mediator. I am also a retired teacher as well as a retired Oregon attorney. Membership in the California bar is not required to serve as your divorce mediator. By choice, I keep my fees in the “affordable” band for middle-income families.