With mediation, you can resolve family conflicts without going to court. I (Georgia Daniels) have mediated with family located in the Glendale/Burbank area:
- Divorces – for a wide range of families:
- With or without minor children
- For spouses who are approaching or in retirement
- “Gay Divorce” for those with LGBTQ issues
- Elder Care / Adult Conflicts – Mediation of complicated family relationships
- Conflict Coaching – the high road for a better conflict when others won’t mediate.
- Parenting plans for unmarried parents
What Are the First Steps?
Mediation can help you regain control of your situation. I will listen carefully to identify your concerns and explain each step along the way toward your agreement. At the free consultation, you will receive my mini-booklet, “Creating A Soft Landing with Divorce Mediation”. Questions are welcome. The “Mediation Road Map” explains the various stages of the mediation process.
Why Choose Georgia Daniels to Be Your Mediator?
I am a retired teacher as well as a retired lawyer; I prefer the “gentle” model. I will show you how to reach agreements that will best serve the unique circumstances of your family. I have mediated with hundreds of families since opening my office in Pasadena in 2006.
The Academy of Professional Family Mediators certifies a select group of mediators. I have earned the “Certified Advanced Practitioner” designation, which requires high ethical standards and continuing education to keep current with new developments in the field. I choose to keep my fees in the “affordable” range to serve middle-income families.
My former office was in an historic Green-and-Green building in downtown Pasadena. This video was filmed there. I moved online when the pandemic struck. I will probably continue mediating exclusively online – because it works!